Superfood Overnight Oats
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseeds
- ground cinnamon to taste
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup to taste
- 2 tbsp natural almond butter
- 1 1/4 cup sweetened plant based milk
- 1 cup blueberries and cranberries
- In a mason jar, combine oats, chia seeds, flaxseed, maple syrup, almond butter and plant milk. Stir until fully combined.
- Add half of the super berries to the mixture and combine again.
- The remaining berries will be used to top the overnight oats.
- Seal the mason jar and leave overnight in the fridge.
- Stir and serve into a bowl and top with the remaining berries, add extra plant milk if the oats look too thick.