Who is it for?
For anyone looking for a live cultures supplement with FOS for natural fibre.
Good to know:
- Each sachet provides 5 billion friendly bacteria + 4g of Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) fibres. The billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- The strain contained in this supplement is very well researched and is thought to be the world’s most researched strain of Bifidobacteria.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required.
- Suitable for: women during pregnancy, breastfeeding mothers, the elderly, vegetarians, vegans and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance.
- Suitable from 1 year onwards.
- Recommended for daily use or as needed.
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing live cultures.
- Available in two pack sizes of 10 or 30 sachets.
FOS may initially result in flatulence and / or bloating in some people. These side effects are temporary and should stop as the body adjusts. If side effects continue for 3-4 days, consider reducing the dosage.
Please note: This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions.