This chamomile teabag compress is ideal for those suffering from the symptoms of hay fever.
- 2 chamomile teabags
- Submerge an instant chamomile teabag in water. Leave it there for at least 3 mins.
- Dump out the water and gently squeeze the excess water from the teabag.
- Refrigerate the chamomile tea bag for 15 to 30 mins and remove from the fridge once cool.
- Hold the cool tea bag against the swollen eye for up to 5 mins at a time.
- Allow your inflamed eye to breathe for an hour before attempting to re-apply a new compress.