Superfood Overnight Oats
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseeds
- ground cinnamon (to taste)
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup (to taste)
- 2 tbsp natural almond butter
- 1 1/4 cup sweetened plant based milk
- 1 cup blueberries and cranberries
In a mason jar, combine oats, chia seeds, flaxseed, maple syrup, almond butter and plant milk. Stir until fully combined.
Add half of the super berries to the mixture and combine again.
The remaining berries will be used to top the overnight oats.
Seal the mason jar and leave overnight in the fridge.
Stir and serve into a bowl and top with the remaining berries, add extra plant milk if the oats look too thick.