Who is it for?
Natural friendly bacteria supplement for newborns, babies, toddlers and kids up to 12 years old.
Good to know:
- Award-winning supplement with excellent reviews from parents.
- Each sachet provides 3 billion live cultures + 0.75g of Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) fibres. The billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Contains three live cultures strains which have been extensively researched in babies and children.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Easy to take – simply mix with cold food or drinks.
- No refrigeration required – live cultures are enclosed in a 3-layer laminated sachet for maximum protection.
- Suitable from birth and can also be taken safely by pregnant and breastfeeding mothers, including women expecting a Caesarean birth.
- Suitable for vegetarians and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance.
- Natural source of fibre.
- Sugar free – a good alternative to friendly bacteria yoghurts and yoghurt drinks, which are often high in sugar.
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing good bacteria.
- Recommended for daily use.
- Available in three pack sizes of 10, 30 or 90 sachets.
Please note: This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions.
Winner of the National Parenting Product 2019 Award.