Alpha Lipoic Acid is a coenzyme involved in the biochemical reactions related to cellular energy production. When it comes to supplements, it’s the ‘R’ form of alpha-lipoic acid that’s considered to be biologically active since this is the form that exists in nature.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is recommended by experts in the field of sports nutrition and favoured by many leading athletes.
- Alpha lipoic acid is a natural compound made by body cells which acts as a coenzyme involved in a series of biochemical reactions related to energy production.
- Alpha lipoic acid may be found in small amounts in red meat, spinach, broccoli, carrots and rice bran but these food sources may not provide enough alpha lipoic acid to support a busy, active or sporty lifestyle. Perfect complement to a diet rich in foods that provide excellent sources of defence nutrients.
- Delivers the biologically active ‘R’ form of alpha lipoic acid, the only form that exists in nature.
LivOn Labs Liposomal R-Alpha Lipoic Acid is 98% Bio-available. Highest dose and quality Liposomal R-Alpha Lipoic Acid available*
Altrient R-ALA Alpha Lipoic Acid – gives your body the support it needs to:
- Promote and support cellular energy production
- Recycle other vital antioxidants
- Naturally boost glutathione production
- Maintain optimal nerve health
- Maintain healthy glucose levels